|Greenwood Cruise & Travel | Call: (352) 633-7118 | Email:|
FL SOT ST39059
1. Please check your documents when you receive them. Call us IMMEDIATELY if you have any questions.
2. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE. There are different types of medical, baggage or trip cancellations insurance from the supplier or the agencies. NOTE: Insurance coverage may not cover pre-existing conditions and may have other restrictions and exclusions. Consult the insurance carriers direct for details. Trip insurance or waivers provided by the supplier may not offer insolvency coverage.
3. CHECK-IN - Minimum check-in for domestic flights is 90 minutes and for international flights, 3 hours. BE PREPARED TO PRESENT A GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. AT TICKET COUNTER.
4. RECONFIRMATION - Reconfirm the use and time of flights at least 24 hours for domestic and 72 hours for international. Failure to use any reservations may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and return reservations.
5. EXCURSION AND PROMOTIONAL FARES - Most discount fares involve certain restrictions. A change in company(ies) flight(s), time(s) or routing(s) could result in a carrier demanding a full fare. Obtain agency or airline assistance before making changes.
6. These times, flights and fares are based on current tariffs that are subject to change without notice.
7. HOTELS are usually confirmed on a guaranteed payment basis. If you cancel or change plans, please notify your hotel(s) within the time period specified by that hotel. Rules may vary by property.
8. TOUR/PACKAGE PRICES are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increase in operational costs. In addition, group tours/packages are based on a Minimum Number of passengers traveling: if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers.
9. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS ' We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellations and other services.
10. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY - This travel agency is acting as a mere agent for suppliers in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term "guaranteed" is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers' rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climactic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safely or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department (202) 6475225. For medical information, call the Public Health Service (404) 332-4559. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveler voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler's retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
11. Proof of identity is required for all travel. Without proper identification, or passport and necessary visas you will not be permitted to depart. It is your responsibility to verify your necessary travel documents.
12. Travel Visa (s) are the sole responsibility of the traveler, Greenwood Cruise & Travel is not responsible for obtaining or guaranteeing validity of travel visas.
13. Any general health, passport, visa, insurance, or other travel advice is not intended to be, nor is it to be treated as a substitute for, professional medical advice relative to a specific medical question or condition, or for checking the relevant passport, visa or other travel requirements applicable to the destination that you are intending visiting. ALWAYS seek the advice of your doctor for any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or requirements before considering a vacation or before travelling, together with the relevant passport, visa and travel requirements for the specific destination you intend travelling to, within good time before you travel.